What is BGProtected4Life?
When time, mileage, and severe driving conditions take their toll on your vehicle, ensuring your vehicle's reliability can be a challenge. That's why you deserve the peace of mind that BGProtected4Life provides.
Click here to learn more.
Features & Benefits
- As a BGProtected4Life Member, you will receive your own personalized web page allowing you to track all of the pertinent information about your vehicles current BGProtected4Life coverage and view other components that qualify for coverage.
- When you have your vehicle serviced with quality BG Products, you receive the peace of mind that BGProtected4Life offers up to $30,000.00 of coverage for your vehicles most expensive components.
- You'll receive reminder emails or post cards to ensure your compliance in the program.
- In the event of a covered component failure, your BGProtected4Life Service Center will handle your repair and claims process promptly from start to finish.
When you service your vehicle with a BGProtected4Life Service Center you receive the highest quality service in the automotive industry. The services listed below offer 2 levels of BGProtected4Life coverage depending on your mileage at the time of the initial service. If you service covered components every 30,000 miles after the initial service, 5,000 miles for Engine Service, your BGProtected4Life coverage never ends.
Tier #1 (0 -36,000 miles)
Performing the initial service before 36,000 miles provides the following coverage.
- Engine - Perform every 5,000 miles - $4000.00 in Engine Protection
- Drive line - Perform every 30,000 miles - $4000.00 in Driveline Protection
- Brake System - Perform every 30,000 miles - $4000.00 in Brake System Protection
- Cooling System - Perform every 30,000 miles - $4000.00 in Cooling System Protection
- Power Steering System - Perform every 30,000 miles - $4000.00 in Power Steering System Protection
- Fuel System - Perform every 15,000 miles - $4000.00 in Fuel System Protection
- Transmission System - Perform every 30,000 miles - $2000.00 in Automatic Transmission Protection
Tier #2 (36,001 miles - 75,000 miles)
Performing the initial service between 36,001 miles and 75,000 miles provides the following coverage.
- Engine - Perform every 5,000 miles - $2000.00 in Engine Protection
- Drive line - Perform every 30,000 miles - $2000.00 in Driveline Protection
- Brake System - Perform every 30,000 miles - $2000.00 in Brake System Protection
- Cooling System - Perform every 30,000 miles - $2000.00 in Cooling System Protection
- Power Steering System - Perform every 30,000 miles - $2000.00 in Power Steering System Protection
- Fuel System - Perform every 15,000 miles - $2000.00 in Fuel System Protection
- Transmission System - Perform every 30,000 miles - $1000.00 in Automatic Transmission Protection
Problem: Over time, engine oil becomes oxidized and unable to clean and lubricate as it should. The oil then turns to sludge and eventually hard carbon leading to break downs and premature engine failure.
Solution: Worn out engine oil and oil filter are removed and replaced with correct viscosity oil for vehicle application and a new oil filter. Then the new oil is then fortified with BG MOA to reduce wear and friction, resist oxidation and provide longer engine life.
Drive Line Service
(Front & Rear Differential, Transfer Case & Manual Transmission)
Problem:Heat, moisture, extreme pressure and loads cause gear oil to break down leading to insufficient lubrication and component failure.
Solution: Old worn out fluid is removed from front and rear differentials, transfer cases, transaxles, and manual transmissions. State of the art gear lubricant and additive packages required for vehicle application are installed. You`ll experience smoother gear shifting, quieter operation, and extended component life while reducing major repair costs.
Problem:Brake fluid absorbs moisture and becomes oxidized over time. This causes corrosion and deterioration of the braking systems hydraulic parts and contributes to "brake fade" as the boiling point of the fluid is lowered.
Solution: The entire brake system is inspected and old, worn out brake fluid is replaced with BG Heavy Duty DOT3 or DOT4 brake fluid. The result is a longer lasting, more efficient and safer braking system.
Problem: Coolant is depleted of buffering agents and becomes extremely corrosive, literally eating holes in cooling system components. Byproducts of corrosion damage, as well as rust and scale, clog the passageways in the radiator and choke off the flow. This can result in engine damage due to overheating.
Solution: The entire cooling system is first cleaned and then all debris and worn out coolant is completely removed from the system. Then a fresh 50/50 coolant mix is added. Conditioners are also included to prevent rust and corrosion increasing the new coolants life.
Power Steering Service
Problem: The power steering system produces pressures between 800 and 2,000 pounds causing extremely high operating temperatures. This leads to fluid breakdown and failure. Symptoms include groaning and whining noises, erratic steering and pump leaks.
Solution: A powerful cleaner suspends and dissolves gum and varnish in the power steering system and then all of the old fluid is replaced with high-tech power steering fluid for both conventional sector and rack and pinion. The benefit will be a quieter operating, longer lasting power steering system.
Automatic Transmission Service
Problem:Transmission fluid has two basic jobs, to clean and lubricate. Over time the fluid wears out and isn`t able to do its job anymore. Deposits begin to form around the transmissions many moving parts resulting in valves that stick and gears that slip or are sluggish and chatter as they shift. Oxidized fluid also causes high operating temperatures which are the major cause of transmission failure.
Solution: Rather than just removing the fluid found in the bottom of the pan, the entire transmission is cleaned and replenished with the use of special equipment. The transmission and its torque converter have all of their old contaminated fluid removed while new fluid and premium conditioners are added. One of the hardest working parts of your vehicle will shift smoothly and effortlessly for many more trouble-free miles.
Fuel System Service
Problem: Modern engines are finely tuned and extremely sensitive to deposits that accumulate on intake valves, intake ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers. Deposits also form in the upper air intake system and throttle body assembly causing unstable idle, hesitation, poor gas mileage and increased emissions.
Solution:Highly effective cleaners are applied by technicians utilizing specialized equipment. The entire fuel system can be restored to like new condition providing improved performance, reduced emissions and greatly improved fuel economy. This service should be performed every 15,000 miles for optimum benefit.